So, yes I got a part in the play THE CHRISTMAS CAROL, in fact I am even singing a solo. These
are my parts:
1.A little boy who sings God Rest Ye Mary Gentlemen outside of Scrooge's window
2.Cratchet's daughter.( Not Martha)
3.Belle's daughter.
4. A women on the street.
5. The little boy who gets to get a big turkey for Scrooge.
We will perform at the SUU auditorium for the public in the evening December 16 -19.
We will also perform for the schools at the same place in the afternoon the same days. We rehearse every day after school and I really like it.
PS Happy Autumn!
7 comments:
Cindy, that's great that you got the part. WOW a Solo?! I know you'll do a wonderful job.
P.S. I had to delete my last comment, there was a major type-o.
Love ya
It sounds like you got many parts in the play. Good for you. I know how exciting that is because I was in the play Helen Keller when I was young and I still remember how important and exciting it felt. I am glad you get to use your beautiful singing voice. I love you and am happy for you!!
Congrats Cindy. We are so proud of you.
thats awsome Cindy. Be sure to video tape it so we can all see you.
You'll be wonderful! You're such a natural performer. Wish I could be there to watch. Maybe you can post you're favorite parts on your blog. love ya girl!
Congratulation Cindy Its So Cool That YOU GOT THE Part For Your Chrismas play. I Love Your Blog! Have You Check Out Mine Lately?SHERLY,
Post a Comment