Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How school is doing so far.

Well school is doing better than ever.I am very good at staying on task and I am also making good friends.My teachers name is
Mrs. Carpenter,She lives in Kanaravill so everything is about cowboys, witch is good because Papa my grandpa had a farm and was a cowboy.I try very hard to be a WOW student, infact I am one right now. A WOW KID is someone who turns in all of their
assinemments, if they dont they are not a WOW KID. I am very proud of myself and so are my parents and I bet alot of my
relitives are proud too.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yes, Cindy I am very proud of you! I bet you are a great student. To bad I wasn't teaching in Cedar City when you were in first and second grade!

Wendy said...

I AM so proud of you Cindy! I wish my boys would get all their work turned in. I find it still in backpacks weeks after it was due! Keep up the good work!

Moma said...

Cindy, Gramdma is also very proud that you are a WOW student. It will be very important the older you get to be diligent in your school work because it gets harder and if you don't learn it when you should you can get behind. I am glad you are trying your best

Grandma Merrell said...

The kids at our school get those stickers on their desks too (first grade and older) but I never knew how they earned them. Thanks for the good idea and the info.