I like to answer things in primary, but our "old pro" is not happy when I do. He is a him. So guess who he hates...THE STINKY GIRLS! and I am a stinky girl so it is his job to call me names. So today in primary I was saying all the answers to almost all of the questions that the teacher asked us. Our teacher wanted us to tell her as many prophets as we could and I beat him, and all he could say was "Smart mouth" I answered him "Yea I am a smart mouth I am smarter than you". That's Wolfgang! PS. That is his real name weird huh! So that is me... A SMART MOUTH!!!
5 comments:
I could have told you that!
Good Job Smarty!!
Boys will be boys. Keep being a smarty pants!
I love you Cindy and am proud that you know so many of our Prophet's names. That is how your Dad was when he was little. He knew so much about the gospel. I suppose your mother did too as she was a very smart child. Be sure you don't make other chilren feel bad if they are a little slower than you. Take care little sweetie!!
Good Job Smart Mouth...Bet you could even name more prophets than me! Love ya!
Post a Comment