Monday, October 6, 2008

How I decided to have a BLOG!!!

Well first I was going to get my own facebook acount , Then my mom and dad decided that it would not be very safe because
anyone could talk too me. Then my dad came up with an idea he said" how about Cindy has her own blog" he asked me I would
like that. I said yes. I am very exited now that I have a blog. I feel so grown when sarah wined that I could have a blog and she could not! All my mom said was that she could have one when she was nine years old. I hope that everyone can enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Cody said...

I'm sure we'll enjoy your blog. I'
m so happy for you.

Beth said...

I'll enjoy reading all about what you're up to. I hope Sarah doesn't feel too bad. Maybe you could put a picture of the both of you on the blog so she feels better.

Brian Merrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy! Congratulations on your cool new blog. I can't wait to read up on you!
xoxo

Team Furnival said...

thanks everyone!!!!!

Team Furnival said...

I love the comments!
cindy

Big Ron said...

I didn't even get a blog when i was 9. Wait i don't even have a blog. Dang Cindy you are even ahead of me.

Moma said...

Cindy, I am so excited to hear more about your life. Isn't it fun to get so many letters. I have been working very hard on our new day care center. We are getting the carpet tomorrow and that it a big milestone. I love hearing about your life. Love Grandma Karen

Brian Merrell said...

How fun Cindy!

Ben said...

Your blog is awesome Cindy. I can't believe how fast you are growing up! Love, Dad

Grandma Merrell said...

Hey Cindy! How did you get your iPod so small? The one on my blog hangs over the edge and looks too big. Tell me how to make mine smaller will you? Love ya lots!