Hey I'm Cindy this blog is just about me and my life:)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Last night a night to remember!!!
Last night was a night was a night to remember. We ate corn from our very first garden. It was so fun playing with the angel hair. I think Sarah,Anna and Jared had a fun time too. We got alot of corn! cool eh?
Grandpa will be so proud. He always grew corn for your Dad and his brothers and sisters and I remember that the first picking was really delicious and exciting.
When I was little we had a big corn field and my family picked the corn and sold in front of the Safeway in town. It was fun. I'm glad you will have fun memories of your garden too.
I love corn on the cob! It tastes so much better off the cob then out of a can. Maybe you should bring me and Brig some next time you come up to visit.
Hey its Trachel. Your mom's friend. Anyway I think it is so cool that you have a blog? Who taught you to type so well? Did you take a keyboard class in school? Anyway love your blog, I might have to see if Paige wants to do one, so you guys could be like blog pen-pals! I love corn on the cob, the more butter the better!!
Cindy, growing your own food always makes it taste better because that's how you appreciate it. Great Aunt Vera grew broccili one year in Gramps' garden and I grew dill pickles. That's why all of my sisters and I love broccili but I was disappointed that I didn't get dill pickles, I got dill to make dill pickles. Gramps grew cucumbers and Nana put them together and we had dill pickles after the canning stuff happened. I have lots of happy garden memories and one icky one with tomato worms--they're HUGE!
7 comments:
Grandpa will be so proud. He always grew corn for your Dad and his brothers and sisters and I remember that the first picking was really delicious and exciting.
When I was little we had a big corn field and my family picked the corn and sold in front of the Safeway in town. It was fun. I'm glad you will have fun memories of your garden too.
I love corn on the cob! It tastes so much better off the cob then out of a can. Maybe you should bring me and Brig some next time you come up to visit.
That Corn looks good cindy:) looks like i missed out on the fun of the first corn eating. This is fun that you have a blog!!
Love you uncle Sam
Cindy,
Hey its Trachel. Your mom's friend. Anyway I think it is so cool that you have a blog? Who taught you to type so well? Did you take a keyboard class in school? Anyway love your blog, I might have to see if Paige wants to do one, so you guys could be like blog pen-pals! I love corn on the cob, the more butter the better!!
Cindy, growing your own food always makes it taste better because that's how you appreciate it. Great Aunt Vera grew broccili one year in Gramps' garden and I grew dill pickles. That's why all of my sisters and I love broccili but I was disappointed that I didn't get dill pickles, I got dill to make dill pickles. Gramps grew cucumbers and Nana put them together and we had dill pickles after the canning stuff happened. I have lots of happy garden memories and one icky one with tomato worms--they're HUGE!
yummmm. That corn looks tasty. Way to go green thumb. Save some for us! - uncle bri & auntie caroline
Post a Comment