I auditioned for a play last Wed., The Christmas Carol! That night at 6:00 PM after the auditions they were going to put up a paper that said who got call backs. I got a call back. So I went back at 7:00 PM to do call backs it was so fun! I will find out if I got a part in the play this tuesday at 3:00 PM.
PS. this is a play for kids it is called playmakers
3 comments:
That is so exciting to try for big things and then wait to see what happens. Sometimes we are disappointed if we don't get it but I know that everyone is proud, even Heavenly Father when you try new and hard things. When will the play be if you get to be in it? I love you Cindy, it was fun talking with you on the phone, I am excited for Christmas!!
Good job Cindy!!
That's great Cindy. I bet that was exciting. I hope you get the part.
Post a Comment