Here is a link to a photo gallery of pictures from the Livestock Festival last weekend. Someone told me that I was in the newspaper so I went and checked it out and there I was! Click
here to see the photos. PS I think I am picture 15 in the slideshow.
7 comments:
You look like a great Pioneer. I bet it was fun to get to dress up and march in the parade.
That was a wonderful parade. There are many things for young families to do there in Cedar City. I am glad you get so many opportunities to do fun things.
You look awesome Cindy!!!!
You are awesome Cindy! You did a great job hun.
Very cool to be in the paper! Good job Cindy!!
Great Picture Cindy! what a fun thing to see yourself in the paper.
Cindy, Grandma and Grandpa are coming to see you in your play. I am so excited to come to Utah for Christmas. I love you!!
Post a Comment