Wednesday, November 26, 2008

UH!!!

It is really hard to blog when you have to be at rehersals every single day exept on sat. and on sun. It is alot of work.I am trying
my best to help my mom with the troublemakers (Jared and Anna)... but ha lay lu ya they are at my g-mas house so me sarah and my mom are happy to have nothing to worry about, and you probably know everything about Jared and Anna,and why it is so hard to take care of them on my moms blog. anyway I will try to keep up on bloging.

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Cindy I love your blog!!! I didn't know that you were big enough to type your own entries. Congratulations on making the play, I think you will do so good. Love ya - Uncle Jesse

Team Furnival said...

Cindy, three words ............ YOUR BLOG ROCKS!
IF you live this long, it will stay totaly cool 'till your
298 years old and three months and 1 week and six days and 12 hours and thirty-two Min. and 42 Seconds .. Anyway, I did that all to tell you that you
that your a great blogger and that I'll never forget your blog... best wishes, big kiss and hug.
love you so much. Keep up the great work on typing on your blog, Hope one day I get a blog.
Love, Sarah

Brian Merrell said...

Cindy, it was really fun to see you...and the troublemakers over the Thanksgiving break. Caroline and I can't wait to see you guys again. Love, Uncle Brian

Beth said...

Yes they are quite the trouble makers aren't they. but they are so sweet too that it's hard to get mad at them, huh? You are a great big sister, and they are lucky to have you.

Moma said...

Cindy, Grandma Karen is getting excited to see your play and to see the little trouble makers. I also like looking at your blog. I love you!!

John and Melodie said...

We wish we could see your play Cindy I'm sure it is as cool as you are. Please keep blogging, I love reading about your life.