Hey I'm Cindy this blog is just about me and my life:)
Thursday, April 21, 2011
My awesome weekend @ temple square!
I recently went up to salt lake to visit my Great Grandma Capener who is on a mission up there... so me and sarah, and my mom, AND baby Val walked over to temple square. Had a blast!
I was planning to say how I love the color combinations on your blog. It is great to see your sweet face. Nice day for you girls. Love you honey, hey you are getting braces, I hear! Cool!
4 comments:
Really cute Cindy! I love your new design and I am happy that you are blogging again! Love you, Mom
I was planning to say how I love the color combinations on your blog. It is great to see your sweet face. Nice day for you girls. Love you honey, hey you are getting braces, I hear! Cool!
I didn't know you had a blog anyways good for you, I like it! :)
I didn't know you had a blog good for you, I like it! :)
Post a Comment