Saturday, November 13, 2010

me da babysitta!$$$$$$

ok, so first of all, in our ward there are so many little kidds, there are over 30 sunbeams!!!!its the craziest thing ever! and do u know what that means? i am one of the oldest most reliable kid on our whole ward, so lately ive been telling people "call me i would love to babysit your kids!!!" yea well they sure listened!!! i'm called almost every week!in the last 2 weeks i have earned 62 bucks, and in a whole month i have earned more than 100 $. pretty cool eh? why i decided to blog about it was because last night i got called and was asked to babysit from 8am to 12pm, so i did it was cool but when i got home my parent went to the temple and i had to babysit my own brother and sisters, and that was not cool;o) and then i got a call at 6:00 at night and i was asked to babysit from 6:30 to 10!! their little girls were really nice and sweet so i wasnt running all around i was able to relax!!! anyway it has been a wild night tonight, but i earn big cash and they just keep calling.$$$$$ I AM LUCINDA (dont have a middle name) SOWARDS DA BABYSITTA$$$$$$$$$

~lets go cougars~

5 comments:

Beth said...

That is so cool Cindy!! I bet you are a fantastic babysitter. What are you going to do with all that cash?!

Team Furnival said...

I'm proud of you Cindy!

Moma said...

I had an eleven year old babysitter when our kids were little. I bet that Ben can even tell you her name, I know Beth can too. She was awesome and the kids loved having her come over. She could also play the piano like you can. I was the branch pianist and I was replaced by this eleven year old girl. You are Awesome Cindy!!! I love you!

Team Furnival said...

name brand clothes!!! :)

cindy

Jesse said...

We would love to have you around to babysit for us!!! I'm sure you do a great job!