
While everyone else was in N.M. I was a little bit bored but I had some fun of my own. My 17 yr. old aunt Audrey came down to help me babysit while my mom went to Salt Lake to see my Aunt Karen's concert, And boy, did we have fun. First we did all the stuff babysitters do, but when we FINALLY got both Val and Kate to sleep we made a delicious Grandmother Roberds pecan pie! Once that was out of the oven, we gave each other makeovers( while waiting for pie to cool.) Shortly after that Valerie woke up followed by Kate and we jumped into the car and we all got super yummy snow-cones. Next we made dinner, ate, got everyone ready for bed, and put them to bed. Thus, after a busy, yet fun day, me and Audrey relaxed on the couch and watched a movie on Netflix... pretty fun right??? I <3 my AUNT AUDREY!:)
4 comments:
You guys are more like big sister and little sister. When she's 69 you will only be 64 and me and your Mom will be gonners.
haha. yes, i feel like audrey is my big sister, i love her so much!
this is cindy btw.
I am so glad you have a nice Aunt Audrey that is so close to you in age. Like a sister, but you still get to be the boss of all your little sisters and brother. You girls both look really pretty in the picture.
Post a Comment