Sunday, October 4, 2009
a total change of me
you probly know me always up for girly stuff.... well that me has changed this year i made a awesome new friend her name is Abby Allen. She is so awesome she is probly the most fun girl i know she does not care what other people think about her she has also changed my veiw of thing........... she has turned me into a tomboy i love playing football now... in fact i play i almost every break. when i dont play football i am with abby, kendon, and houston some other guys at my school who have been my best friends this year....... anyway to me PINK is ugly and PURPLE is ugly and worse of all SPARKLES are ugly!!!!!!!!!! but besides that i still love to act :o) i go to all the football games in town....... yea i am DIFFERENT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Different is fun Cindy. Glad you are learning what you like to do and am so happy you found a good friend. Having even one good friend is wonderful and makes every thing funner. The ship we just got home from was decorated in pink and that used to be my favorite color. Now, I don't like it that much either. I love you, Grandma K
ok thanks,
love
cindy
That's awsome. I was a major tomboy. I would always play football and soccer at break too. I still love pink and purple though as well as all the other colors lol.
Post a Comment