Monday, October 26, 2009

i am a gardener

Today we got all of our pumpkins and scooped out all of their guts but we are doing the carving tomorrow with my dad. This year in our garden we planted pumpkins but we got three pumpkins at the store. I picked out a pumkin when it was just a baby from our garden and tended it every day to make sure that it was perfectly round and orange and my work payed off. My pumpkin turned out amazing. I am so happy. I will put up some pics as soon as we get them uploaded to my moms computer. Anyway I have to got to bed..... bye.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

how fun! we carved our little pumpkin last night. it was fun. but i really hate pulling out the guts. i almost threw up. i'm such a girl, hu?

Beth said...

Thats neat that you were able to grow your own pumpkin this year. I'm looking forward to seeing a picture.

Team Furnival said...

There you go Cindy love! There you are with your PERFECT pumpkin!

Moma said...

That pumpkin is so perfect that it doesn't even look real!! Way to go!

Joyce Sowards said...

you look awesone cindy can you teach me! ha! ha! [I dont like to garden]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bryson