Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tess

Ok , so me and my friend Bre were going to have a all day play date but then Tess convinced Bre to have a sleepover at her house and so i could not play with Bre because theyhave been playing all day!!!!!! so i called my friend Abby but she did not answer and i also called Kooper but she did not answer :o( so i Finaly called Hayly and this was our conversation....
hayly" HELLO?"
me " hi can you play?"
hayly"oh well i am playing with Tess at 3"
grit my teeth together" ok thats fine"
hayly " sorry.....bye"
me '" 'ts ok...........see ya"
Tess is like a Demon right now she is ruining my day!!!!!! it is like she can read what i am going so do next... it is just really funny ..hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

2 comments:

Moma said...

I am sorry that tess is being mean. Just remember how lucky you are to have such a wonderful family. It is very hard knowing how to fit in and get along with everyone but don't underestimate the fun you can have with Sarah. We moved a lot when we were young so I was very close to my sister
Tracy and we are still close and have so much fun together.

Moma said...

Oh and Cindy, PS I love you and I really had fun coming to visit you and see you sing at the play rehersals. Thanks for letting me come with you!