school is out and i am sooooooooooooo happy! my favorite part about summer is traveling, "cause" you get to be in the car for a lot of hours not that it dont looooooooooove to go and have fun after the car ride but i really like to be in the van or car and talk to my mom ,listen to the radio or i-pod,and i like to look thrue the window at mountains and towns!!! i know i am a NERD! i am going to have the #1 summer of my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEA
4 comments:
I'm excited that it's summer too. Vacations are fun and I'm glad you like the long car rides.
Well it is good to read you like long car rides because we have a few coming up! Love, Dad
Hey Cindy!
It's Olivia! Get ready for a blogging summer! whooooooooooooo! Check out my blog!
Cindy, I am glad that one of your long car rides will be to see Grandma at the FAMILY REUNION! I am so excited to hang out with our wonderful big family. I am excited for our mailbox and delivery.
Post a Comment