I have been very lucky this year, as far as friends go, but most all of my friends haven't been true this year, I've cried a lot this year, but there has been one friend that hasn't not stood up for me this year and never gotten mad at me this year, his name is kelton, he rides the bus with me every day, always listens to me, and he tries really hard to help me with my problems. Another friend that has been pretty good to me this year is Kooper. She has the greatest personality, she never embarrassed to be with me, and doesn't care how i look or how i dress she just cares that I'm me. In January i found that Kooper was going to move to st. George, and that's not bad ill be able to see her every once in a while, but last week Kelton told me that he is moving to salt lake... i cant believe it, im might not ever see him again. I am trying to be strong,. I am going to take a bunch of picks of all of us tomorrow and hopefully post them.
*CINDY*
3 comments:
I am very sorry about your friends moving Cindy. You will make new friends. You are such a sweet person that I'm sure you will find a nice friend.
I too am sorry that your friends are moving. You will make new ones but always remember the old ones. I love the new look of your blog.
oh, thanks guys
Post a Comment