Friday, February 27, 2009
Shannon Hale
Ihave fallen in love with Shannon Hales books,she is the best author on earth! Me and my dad really like a super good book. This is how I found out about these books:My mom was looking on line trying to find abook that she could read to us every night,and she saw the book "princess academy"and ordered it.When it arrived she read a chapter or two to us every night. Sarah understood it OK, but I don't blame her because it was at a 6th grade reading level... I fell in love!!! So I went to the school library,and found all of the Shannon Hale books. Me and my dad have read "Goose Girl" and " Enna Burning" and we are on "Book of a Thousand days". Hey paige try to find these books in any library I think you will like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Cindy,
Shannon Hale is one of my favorite authors too. I have read most of her books. 'Book of a Thousand Days' is my favorite with 'Goose Girl' as a close second. I love good strong female heroines.If you like her you would enjoy the stories by Gail Carson Levine. 'Ella Enchanted' is only one of her fun stories. Happy reading.
Love, Great Aunt Julie
AUNT JULIE I ACTUALLY HAVE READ A FEW GAIL CARSON LEVINE I LOVE THOSE TO
LUV CID
I always love a good book. I'm glad you found an author that you like.
Post a Comment