Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally a new TRUE friend.

For some reason I don't have have very many friends. (That are girls) Now I have a new true friend. Her name is Kooper. It makes me so happy to know that I am very special, and that people like me for who I am. There are 2 other gals who true friends,there
names are,



1. Jayda S.

2. Paige B.

They to make me feel good about my self.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

True friends are the BEST, and as long as they continue making you feel good about yourself, they can stay TRUE FRIENDS! Glad you found one!

Moma said...

A person is lucky if the have one really good friend and other people that they can just enjoy being with. When I came home from BYU is was so scared to go to my ward because I was a convert to the church and did not know anyone. I fasted and prayed that I would find a good friend and the first girl I sat down next to in Sunday School was named Robyn and we became best friend. That way I always had someone to go to activities with and sit with. I am glad you found a nice friend Cindy. I love you!!!!Grandma Karen

Beth said...

It's good to have great friends! It's always fun to hang with the gals and just have fun together!