Monday, December 17, 2012

OH HEYYYY(;

oh hey!!!!!
so well, yea i moved! if you care... life is good, i guess... I kinda miss Cedar City, but its all good. I made the BEST friends! they are †he greatest! tasha she is a blondie with glasses, she talks like spongebob and can make me laugh any time, I love her to death.
vicktoria, she is a swimmer and is gorgeous like a model... and she is sooooo nice she can always make you feel better about anything.
Grace, she is the sweetest girl! of course if you get her mad... well good luck. She holds everybody together and is so pretty. I love alll these girls with all of my butt!(i say butt because my but is bigger than my heart) ha so life is good. i am excited for Christmasss! anyway, if you have anything you want me to talk about, comment! or ask questions, I'm so willing to answer anything!!!!!!!!!
COMENT<3 br="br">

No comments: