Monday, March 2, 2009

Check it out:

Check out my sister Sarah's totally bright blog! It's so cute and she is SO excited about it! She really wants to get some comments soon.  The link is on my list of people I love.  And on my mom's too.

3 comments:

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Cindy,

Hi there! I am your Aunt Caroline's mom..do you remember me? I am so impressed with your blog! What a smart girl you must be. I am glad you are a good helper for your mom. Caroline is my oldest daughter and she was a wonderful helper and big sister. Now EVERYONE loves her! I am sure you are loved by everyone in your family, too.
Are you going to be in another play soon?

love,
Sister Beus

Moma said...

How exciting for Sarah. I will check it out right away and write something on he blog too. I love you Cindy.

Moma said...

I also love the color theme for your blog. How did you find such a fun one?